Start with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid: https://fafsa.ed.gov/ and CSU's Student Financial Services website: https://financialaid.colostate.edu/scholarships/.
Dr. Linda Ahuna-Hamill Memorial Scholarship
PRM Impact Award
The University of Maryland's Asian American Studies Program has created the 2013-2015 National Directory of Scholarships, Internships, and Fellowships for Asian American and Pacific Islander Students -- covers many different groups, with lots of great scholarships that you can apply for!
The Asian/Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund is a great place to search for API specific scholarships to supplement the other scholarships you're applying for!
For more information, please visit the Career Center's website here
Below are a few of the scholarships that AAJA offers. Click the logo to view more of their scholarships as well as what scholarships are active currently!
AAJA Scholarships, Internships and Grants
- NBC Summer Partnership: Paid summer broadcast internships with NBC News in New York City are available for students and recent graduates. Applications must be received (not just postmarked) by February 12, 2015.
- The CIC/Anna Chennault Scholarship: $5,000 available to support current college students or high school seniors passionate about journalism. The recipient will also receive an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2015 AAJA National Convention in San Francisco, CA August 12 - 15. The deadline to apply is May 3, 2015.
- Stanford Chen Internship Grant: $1,750 available to support current juniors, seniors and graduate students who have secured a journalism internship. The deadline to apply is April 12, 2015.
- Broadcast News Internship Grants: Two grants offered to support students or recent graduates that have secured a broadcasting internship. The deadline to apply is April 19, 2015.
- Print and Online News Internship Grant: $1,000 available to support students or recent graduates who have secured a print or online news internship. The deadline to apply is April 19, 2015.
- Mary Quon Moy Ing Memorial Scholarship: $2,000 available to current college students and high school seniors who are passionate about journalism. The deadline to apply is May 3, 2015.
- Vincent Chin Memorial Scholarship: Current college students may apply to receive $500. The deadline to apply is May 3, 2015.