A/PACC is Hiring!
The Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center (A/PACC) at CSU is now accepting applications for student staff positions for the 2015-2016 academic year!
We are seeking to hire students who have a commitment to working with and providing advocacy for diverse student populations, identities, and experiences, and specifically for Asian/Pacific American students.
Requirements for all positions:
* Must be a current graduate or undergraduate CSU student in good academic and disciplinary standing.
* Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be eligible
* Must demonstrate strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and strong work ethic
* Be available at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, February 2, 2015 (tentative date) to fill out merit work-study forms
* Work about 7-10 hours per week including some early mornings (8 a.m.)
* Attend Fall 2015 staff training (week before classes begin)
* Attend the Awards Ceremony in Spring 2014
* Attend the Spring 2016 staff retreat
* We will be conducting interviews from December 1-5
We will be hiring for up to eight positions (subject to availability). For complete descriptions and details about each position and to apply, please visit http://apacc.colostate.edu/student-staff-applications
The Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center requires all student staff to undergo background check if hired.
We have the winners from the 2014 Rice Bowl! If you won a prize, come down to the office (LSC 333) to claim it!
Highest Average Team Score: Team Chopsticks
Highest Average Individual Score (under 13): Xali from Team The Great WhiteSharks in Costume While Bowling on Sunday
Highest Average Individual Score: Susan from Team Tutu Much
Best Average Team Effort: Team Candy
Best Average Individual Effort: Lewon from Team Candy
Best Team Name: Team Super Rejects
Best Individual Costume: Duy the Plug Head from Team 3-Star
Best Team Costume: Beam Team
Most Spirited Team: Team Tutu Much
Most Spirited Individual: Terry from Team Chopsticks
Scholarships and job opportunities
Check out new scholarships that are available on our Job Openings and Scholarships page!
The Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center provides programs and services to support the retention, graduation and success of students. The office contributes to an inclusive campus environment by providing resources for Asian/Pacific American awareness and education.
Physical Address: Lory Student Center 333 | Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Mailing Address: Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center | Colorado State University | 8018 Campus Delivery | Fort Collins, CO 80523-8018
Phone: (970) 491-6154 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.apacc.colostate.edu
Stay connected with A/PACC