Staff Applications due Friday, Dec. 5 at 8:00 AM!
The Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center (APACC) at CSU is now accepting applications for student staff positions for the 2015-2016 academic year!
We are seeking to hire students who have a commitment to working with and providing advocacy for diverse student populations, identities, and experiences, and specifically for Asian/Pacific American students.
Requirements for all positions:
* Must be a current graduate or undergraduate CSU student in good academic and disciplinary standing.
* Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be eligible
* Must demonstrate strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and strong work ethic
* Be available at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, February 2, 2015 (tentative date) to fill out merit work-study forms
* Work about 7-10 hours per week including some early mornings (8 a.m.)
* Attend Fall 2015 staff training (week before classes begin)
* Attend the Awards Ceremony in Spring 2015
* Attend the Spring 2016 staff retreat
We will be hiring for up to eight positions (subject to availability). For complete descriptions and details about each position and to apply, please visit http://apacc.colostate.edu/student-staff-applications
The Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center requires all student staff to undergo background check if hired.
We have the winners from the 2014 Rice Bowl! If you won a prize, come down to the office (LSC 333) to claim it!
Highest Average Team Score: Team Chopsticks
Highest Average Individual Score (under 13): Xali from Team The Great WhiteSharks in Costume While Bowling on Sunday
Highest Average Individual Score: Susan from Team Tutu Much
Best Average Team Effort: Team Candy
Best Average Individual Effort: Lewon from Team Candy
Best Team Name: Team Super Rejects
Best Individual Costume: Duy the Plug Head from Team 3-Star
Best Team Costume: Beam Team
Most Spirited Team: Team Tutu Much
Most Spirited Individual: Terry from Team Chopsticks
Scholarships and job opportunities
Check out new scholarships that are available on our Job Openings and Scholarships page!
The Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center provides programs and services to support the retention, graduation and success of students. The office contributes to an inclusive campus environment by providing resources for Asian/Pacific American awareness and education.
Physical Address: Lory Student Center 333 | Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Mailing Address: Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center | Colorado State University | 8018 Campus Delivery | Fort Collins, CO 80523-8018
Phone: (970) 491-6154 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.apacc.colostate.edu
Stay connected with A/PACC